FALAFEL SPINACH WRAP
This dish is super easy to prepare.
- 1 can of black beans or garbanzo beans
- 1 table spoon of cumin
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1-1.5 teaspoons of tahini
- pinch of turmeric
I usually just buy the boxed VEGAN kind from the health food store. It takes a minute to prepare and a few minutes to cook.
White dill sauce:
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon
- 1 table spoon of red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of SOY yogurt (plain)
- 1 small clove of garlic (minced)
- a few pinches of dill
- red onion
Process the ingredients for the hummus and spread it on vegan tortilla wrap. Then, add falafel, spinach, sprouts, carrots, tomatoes, red onions, soy yogurt dill sauce, and roll into a burrito.
Serve with roasted potatoes or vegan chips. Enjoy!