I make different versions of this dip for my family and friends, which everyone seems to enjoy. I will share the other ones with you in the future in another post.
I usually like my garlic raw when I make dip for bread, but my 3-year-old doesn’t because it is too spicy for her. So I decided to cook it a little bit, so she is able to enjoy it with the freshly baked bread I had made.
- 1 bulb or garlic
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- a pinch of fresh oregano (finely chopped)….THIS IS OPTIONAL
- Peal garlic.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan.
- Cook garlic in oil for two to three minutes.
- Pour oil and garlic into a bowl.
- Smash the garlic with fork.
- Add apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Top it off with parsley and oregano.
- Serve with warm crusty bread.