Here is another smoothie idea for you guys!
- 1 cup of raw bok choi
- 1 small raw zucchini (1/2 cup)
- 1 banana
- 1 tangerine (peeled)
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen fruit (I used blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and a little bit of pineapple)
- 1/2 cup of non dairy milk or coconut water
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 5 pitted medjool dates to sweeten (if you don’t have this, use a couple tablespoons of raw agave)
- 1/2 cup of ice
*Note: I like my smoothies thick. If this is too thick for you, add more non-dairy milk or coconut water and ice.
If you have a Vitamix, try adding one medium-sized carrot into the mix but you would have to thin it out a bit more.
- Throw all of the ingredients into your blender and blend for a few minutes.
- Adjust sweetness and thickness.