I love this beautiful and oh so tasty dish. It is healthy, light, and flavorful. I hope you like it!
- Zucchini (1 to 2 depending on the size)
- 1.5 cups of cashews (soaked over night and drained)
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic (I like a lot of garlic, so I used 3)
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons of cold pressed olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 of a small sized red bell pepper (about 4 tablespoons worth if it is diced)
- 1/3 cup of filtered water
- 1 tsp of Italian seasoning
- 3 to 4 pinches of parsley
- Celtic sea salt and pepper to taste
Directions for Sauce:
- Place in food processor for a few minutes until it is nice and creamy.
Then, mix sauce in with the zucchini noodles.