I can’t get enough of these lately!
My daughter and I eat these up with some quinoa and roasted sea weed. YUM!
- 2 lbs of Brussels sprouts
- 7 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small bulb of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- Blend balsamic vinegar, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Wash and slice Brussels sprouts in half and place in a large Ziploc bag or Tupperware.
- Pour the vinaigrette mix into the Ziploc bag or Tupperware, then shake.
- Pour the seasoned Brussels sprouts on to a baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.