I have been making a lot of fruit “ice creams” and puddings lately. They can be so addictive!
Today, I decided to make this German chocolate cake pudding because I wanted to use some of the pecans I just purchased. I just love chocolate with pecans and coconut. And, my daughter ate this up with a huge bowl of strawberries.
It is healthy, creamy, chocolatey, and a bit coco-nutty.
Avocados are not just for guacamole anymore!
Check out these other sweet avocado recipes on my blog:
- 2 avocados (ripe)
- 2 frozen bananas (ripe)
- 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 9 pitted medjool dates
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons of raw cacao (chocolate powder)
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped pecans
Note: if you want to keep this “raw”, just use raw pecans and un-toasted coconut. But today, I cooked the pecans in my wok greased with a little bit of coconut oil and TINY pinch of of celtic sea salt.
- Place all ingredients in your Vitamix (except for the pecans).
- Blend it all together until smooth (no lumps).
- Pour the pudding into a bowl.
- Mix in your pecans.
- Serve and enjoy!