Today, I incorporated them into my guacamole, and we loved it! I love flavor and crunch it. I served it with “Mary’s Gone Crackers” instead of tortilla chips because it is MUCH healthier. I also made burritos stuffed with chipotle-flavored pinto beans, cooked quinoa, and this delicious guacamole. So, dinner, once again, was a success!
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1 medium sized zucchini (chopped)
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast (optional)
- juice of one lime
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic
- a handful of cilantro (note: I could not find organic cilantro today, so I just added 3 tablespoons of organic cilantro paste)
- Sea salt (add little by little and adjust to your liking)
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- Place avocado, lime juice, nutritional yeast (optional), garlic, jalapeno (optional), and cilantro in the food processor.
- Blend for a few seconds and then start adding your sea salt.
- After a minute of blending, mix in your tomato and zucchini.
- Serve and enjoy!