This morning, after my daughter and I had our green smoothies, she told me that she wanted me to make pizza for lunch. I wasn’t really up for making pizza dough, so I thought about using some healthy sprouted grain bagels instead. Luckily, I had vegan Daiya “cheese” and fire roasted crushed tomatoes in my fridge and pantry, so I was able to put a “pizza” together.
It took me less than 5 minutes to make lunch!
It was yummy! Best of all, my daughter enjoyed it!
- 1 bagel
- 1/4 cup of crushed fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- 1/4 tsp parsley(dried)
- 1/4 tsp of basil (dried)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven/pizza stone (low BROIL with pizza stone in the middle of the oven).
- Mix the minced garlic in with the crushed tomatoes.
- Then add parsley, basil, salt and pepper.
- Slice bagel then spread your garlic and crushed tomato mixture on.
- Add Daiya “cheese”.
- Broil for 11 minutes.