If you are a fan of chocolate, you will LOVE this pudding!
My daughter and I have been into puddings lately and I try to create different flavors every time. Yesterday, I made chocolate avocado mint and it was delightful! Today, I made this rich and decadent chocolate pudding. It is sweet, smooth, chocolaty, delicious, and much healthier than your average pudding in a box! Also, it only took me 5 minutes to make it!
Ingredients (for one serving):
- 1 ripe organic banana
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 3 to 3.5 tablespoons of organic raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of RAW almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of all natural and organic vanilla
- 6 to 7 PITTED medjool dates
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of coconut water (if you don’t have this, just use filtered water)
- Topping: organic unsweetened shredded coconut.
- Place all ingredients in your Vitamix. (Note: you can try using a regular blender or food processor, but I am not sure how smooth it would be…but I am sure it would still be pretty delicious)
- Blend together for a minute until the pudding is smooth (no lumps).
- Top it off with shredded coconut.
- Serve and enjoy!