Here is another smoothie idea for you smoothie lovers! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1 VERY ripe persimmon (top removed)
- 1/3 to 2/3 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 cup of kale
- 5 pitted medjool dates (if you don’t have dates, use raw agave nectar)
- 1 cup of non-dairy milk (hemp, almond, rice, oat, hazelnut, soy, etc.)
- 1 cup of ice
- 4 tablets of spirulina (sea weed tablets) *note: if you don’t have a vitamix, smash these by hand before blending.
- 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- Place all ingredients in your vitamix blender.
- Blend until there are no lumps.
- Serve immediately.
* Note: if you don’t have a Vitamix blender, you may want to omit the dates and replace it with the agave nectar (to sweeten). Also, I like my smoothies thick, but if you want yours a bit thinner, you may add more non-dairy milk, ice, or water. And, if you want to make this a RAW smoothie, use raw coconut water.