This is what we had for dinner this evening. It is light, flavorful, and delicious!
I just love the crispiness of the nuggets and veggies with the goddess dressing.
If you want to try this out, here is what you will need:
- all natural vegan spinach wrap/tortilla
- Gardein crispy nuggets
- alfalfa prouts
- tomato (sliced)
- greens (you can use mixed greens, arugula, spinach, etc.)
- bell pepper (sliced) *optional*
- vegobsessionchick’s tangy goddess dressing
I served garlic sweet potatoes with this. For Garlic Sweet Potato Recipe, click here.
- Bake sweet potatoes and Gardein nuggets (follow the instructions on the package for the nuggets).
- When the potatoes and nuggets are baked, you can heat up your wrap on the griddle.
- Layer veggies on the wrap/tortilla.
- Add the crispy nuggets and goddess dressing.
- Roll it up into a burrito.
- Serve and enjoy!