I just love goddess dressing. There are many versions of goddess dressing out there, but here is mine.
Hope you like it!
- 8 tablespoons of tahini
- 4 tablespoons of liquid aminos
- 2.5 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 half of a tomato
- 3 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 2.5 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of parsley
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend it all together until it is smooth (no lumps).
- Serve as dip or dressing.