I got the inspiration to do this from my sister, Ivy. She suggested using collard greens instead of tortillas for wraps. And, to incorporate my pâté into the wrap, so here it is!
Ingredients for pâté:
- 1 cup of raw nuts (I used a combination of cashews and almonds)…soak the nuts overnight…
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons of onion
- 2 tablespoons of liquid aminos (if you don’t have this, use Celtic sea salt)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of dulse granules (optional)
Other ingredients for Wrap:
- 4 to 5 large leaves of collard greens
- 1 bell pepper (sliced length wise)
- Sprouts (alfalfa, clover, or mung bean)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Throw all ingredients for the pâté in a food processor and blend together for a couple of minutes.
- Slice off the large vein on the collard green leaves.
- Spoon the pate into the collard green.
- Add veggies to the pâté (bell pepper, sprouts, tomato, etc.)
- Roll it up like a burrito.
- You can eat it as is or dip it in this Raw Vegan Ranch dip.