Enjoy this yummy side dish with a vegan burger, vegan sandwich, hummus wraps, etc. I love these crunchy fries because I didn’t have to use a whole lot of oil.
- All natural (preferably organic) polenta (I used some already made Italian seasoned polenta from the health food store)
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut polenta lengthwise (about the size of a thick french fry).
- Grease cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
- Put polenta on the cookie sheet.
- Spray with olive oil (just a little bit).
- Bake the fries for 15 minutes on one side.
- Turn it over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use hummus, ketchup, or bell pepper dip.