- 1 large tomato (sliced)
- 1 package of firm tofu (sliced)
- Sprouts (alfalfa or clover)
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- Seasoned salt for the tofu
- Juice of one lemon
- Olive oil spray (to grease the pan)
- Fresh basil (chopped)
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 a small clove of finely minced garlic
- a dash of Tabasco or any hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions for the tofu:
- Grease the pan with olive oil spray.
- Add tofu.
- Add lemon juice.
- Sprinkle on the seasoned salt and Italian dressing.
- Serve with your salad.
^Note: You can also make a vegan capri with these ingredients. Just add miso to the lemon juice and Italian seasoning, and saute with the tofu. Then, add basil and dressing.