This is what we had for breakfast today! Delicious and super nutritious! This beats coffee and donuts! This has lots of fiber, protein, omega 3s and 6s, and lots of vitamins and minerals. Yay for healthy!
Ingredients for Green Smoothie:
- 1/3 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup of ice
- 1/3 cup of non dairy milk or coconut water with agave (if you want to keep it “raw”)
- 3-4 spirulina tablets (sea weed)…for info: Now Foods Spirulina 500mg, Tablets, 500-Count (See all Vitamin B12 Supplements)
- 3 tablespoons of hemp seeds
- 1/2 of a small zucchini (optional)
- 1 small carrot (optional)
Super healthy “raw vegan cookie”
- 2 cups of pulp (note: you can just use carrot and sweet potato pulp if you don’t want to get all elaborate with the juice)
- 3 bananas
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- a pinch of sea salt
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 4 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Shape into a cookie.
- Place in the dehydrator.
- Dehydrate for 16 hours.