Once in a while, I will crave something that is not totally healthy. And, tonight, I was craving kettle corn! It took me 3 minutes to make.
I just had to share this recipe because it is soooo easy!…and cheap!
I got the recipe here http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/kettle-corn/detail.aspx but I just decreased the amount of oil and sugar.
Note: I used this wok with a a lid.
- 1/6 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/6 cup of vegan sugar
- 1/2 cup of unpopped corn kernels
- Heat oil and sugar in the wok.
- When sugar melts, add corn.
- Cover wok.
- Cook in medium to high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Move the wok a little bit while it is cooking.
- When corn has stopped popping.
- Turn off heat, remove lid, serve, and enjoy!