Super healthy, raw, vegan, tasty, and filling meal!
- 1.5 cups of raw almonds (soaked for about an hour)
- 3 tablespoons of raw sesame seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice of 2 lemons
- 3 teaspoons of liquid aminos
- 1.5 tablespoons of fresh ground ginger
- 1/4 cup of water
- 5 un-toasted nori sheets
- grated carrots
- alfalfa sprouts
- Place almonds, sesame seeds, garlic, lemon juice, ginger, water and liquid aminos in a food processor.
- Process together for a few minutes until you have made a pate.
- Scoop a few tablespoons of the pate onto the nori sheet and spread it.
- Add carrots, spinach and sprouts and roll nori sheet.
- Slice “sushi” roll.
- Serve with liquid aminos or shoyu.