This is a healthier banana bread, so it won’t be as sweet and greasy as the other banana breads, but it is still just as moist and delicious!
- 2 mashed bananas (extra ripe)
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup raw agave
- 1/4 cup of carob chips (note: you can also use vegan chocolate chips and or 1/4 cup of raisins)
- 3 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 egg replacer (I use ENER-G Egg replacer)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup warm to hot water
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower seeds (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mash bananas and add vanilla, oil, egg-replacer, and raw agave together.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, and water into the mixture and mix together.
- Then, add carob chips and mix some more.
- Place in an 8″ x 8″ pan (greased/four) and top off with sunflower seeds. Note: you can use also use walnuts…I just didn’t have any today
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for about half an hour and serve.