My whole family enjoyed this dish. I especially enjoyed watching my 2 year old munch on a bunch of broccoli :).
- 1 cup of raw cashews (soaked in filtered water for at least 3 hours)
- Juice from 1 1/2 lemons
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of cold pressed olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of onion (I used a regular yellow onion)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp raw agave
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- A pinch sea salt
- A pinch of dill weed
Note: you may also use raw macadamia nuts instead of cashews.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a food processor or Vitamix until it is smooth.
- 4 cups of broccoli (chopped)
- 1/3 of a red onion (chopped)
- 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup of raisins